Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wentworth Miller at my job!!!



Ok so just a few minutes ago, I get a phone call from Zie (in Singapore) I answer my phone and the first thing i hear is Zie say "Did you know that Went was at The Grove yesterday?" I almost had a heart attack!! she said yeah there are pictures online of him walking right in front of your restaurant! the one with the red umbrellas! She emailed me the pictures and I nearly cried because yesterday I left work early at about 11am and missed him. Again, so close but so far... Something tells me he's looking for me there... ha ha ha ha just kidding. LOL!!
Anyway, Zie my friend, I thank you for the heads up. You are really doing your homework ha ha ha ha! Here are the pictures Thanx to Zie (of course!! is there really any other queen of Went news?) I swear Zie, you should be his publicist. LOL!!! click below to view the sexiness!! LOL!! enjoy!! Thanx Zie!!!













3 comments:

Zie said...

i wish i was his publicist!! i don't think i will be able to work though...i would spend the day staring at my boss LOL!!!

FUSER said...

THERE IS NO BETTER THING TO SPEND YOUR TIME IN JOB!!!!!
AND ZIE I WILL HELP YOU IN THAT WORK FOR FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Girls, I'm gone for one afternoon and look what happens!!soho, seriously such a near miss!! Ok, enjoying my vacay! Ciao!
Sobe on the road in ATL