Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More airport pics


BTW, forgot to mention that a girl met Went at the airport. She mentions the red haired lady, whom Wentworth identifies as his makeup artist. She flew back on the same plane as he did but, sadly, didn't get to sit near him =( Umm, what else? Oh, as usual, he was very nice & polite, even asked her name before she could say "hi" to him. Ahh, how sweet is this guy. Anyway, she promises to update if she happens upon him again during the flight. I know I don't post other's encounters here b/c you never know when someone's being honest or not. But, I believe this lady b/c there are pics from a completely different source that she wouldn't know about unless she was the one actually taking the pics or with the person who took them. Her story posted before the pics did, so I believe her!

Thanks again to Tieba Baidu for the pics =)

2 comments:

Fuser said...

Laila,this guy is every girls fantasy.Like you,Soho and others girls say he is always polite,sweet and he don't act like"STAR"like others actors do.
he is not only cute he is olso man with brain and principle(i hope this is the right word).hes mother must be very proud for him.he raise him well,bravo.

Laila said...

You said it, perfectly, Fuser! He is handsome, but he's also intelligent, well-mannered, very talented, sweet, etc. I could go on & on! I know I've sort of lost my mind with the whole heartthrob thing lately, but I honestly have nothing but the utmost respect for him FIRST because he seems to be such a great guy, genuinely! I can only remember how sweet he was talking to me & how he didn't seem to rush me or make me feel uncomfortable. He didn't do that & that says something to me b/c he could have easily told Mayra, "no, I don't have time to talk to you, let alone your friend on the phone". Amazing guy in my opinion! I'm sure his family is very proud =)