Monday, April 13, 2009

Corny but...

Ok i am really looking forward to this cheesy ABC (network) movie with Melissa Joan Hart (AKA Sabrina from "Sabrina the teenage witch") and Joey Lawrence (from brotherly love) I am a fan of both these actors and this movie seems cheesy but really cute. Joey Lawrence is freakin HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG he looks better than ever!!! I used to crush on his brother Mathew Lawrence but my goodness, Joey is drop dead sexy!!! he has out-hotted his brother. LOL!! check out the preview for this movie. Let me know what you think. I know I'll be watching! alrighty, it's 1:06am here and i have to hit the shower. I'll be back soon. have a good one!!!





1 comment:

Laila said...

OMG I thought it was just me! I absolutely think this is going to be such a cute movie! I was watching something on ABC Family the other day & I saw the preview for this movie! I'm definitely watching it! I think it airs April 19! You guys should really watch it!