Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random day out


This past week/weekend, One of my friend's from college and I hung out together all day and we decided to go to IKEA and a farmers market let me tell you the home kitchen appliance section in any store is my favorite section to shop at!! LOL and I am a total sucker for farmers markets!! anyway so we stayed forever looking at all the kitchen fixtures, the ovens, marble counter tops and lots of other kitchen related stuff. I am telling you, I am in heaven when I go to the kitchen section of these stores ha ha ha ha!! anyway we took a few pictures and then headed to the exit but one thing caught our eyes at the IKEA cafe, an IKEA FOOD BIB!!! LMAO!! that was too funny to us so I didnt pass up the chance to try one on! LOL!! Oh and my friend Chris LOVES his car which he calls "The Black Stallion" LMAO I call mine "The Prius Royale" or "The Party Prius" LOL! so here are a few pictures. ENJOY! and thanx for coming!



Chris and his "Black Stallion" LMAO!! That's such a cool car name ha ha ha! yes my friends and I do name our cars. LOL my last car's name was "kitty" and my car before that was called "el perron" spanish for "the sh!t" LOL!


Chris and I decided to swap glasses LOL!


I just had to try on the bib ha ha ha ha I JUST HAD TO!! ha ha ha ha It was too funny for some reason LOL!


I am totally loving this tiny industrial looking oven LOL!!

3 comments:

ZIE said...

COOL!! I love going to IKEA also. My nephews and i will spend hours there! They love hiding in the cupboards lol!! My favourite place to be will be the bedroom section cause i am always looking for ideas to change my room :)

Yingee said...

Hey, SoHo, you are so cute! I like the photo that you with bib... ha ha... I am so happy that you had a nice weekend.

SoHo said...

Zie OMG i look around for ideas too!!! ha ha ha ha but nobody gets me away from the kitchen section ha ha ha ha!!!

Yingee, awwww shucks!!! LMAO thanx!! ur so sweet!! yeah that bib picture was cracking me up ha ha ha ha!!!

Thanx ladies!!! love you!