Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MISHIMA ROCKS!!!!!!!


When I am in a noodle mood, there is no place like Mishima Japanese Restaurant here in Los Angeles!! I am telling you I've never had better soba noodles anywhere else but here!! The broth of all of their noodle bowls is made with 100% natural seaweed and soy sauce.Believe me,it's SUPER DELICIOUS!!
My friend Amina took me there one night when she when she got off work and It was delicious!! I asked her two days later if she wanted to go again. LOL! Yes we did end up going. I have the odon noodle vegetable bowl or the odon noodle fried bean curd (fried tofu) bowl. Both are very delicious and you can adjust the flavor with some soy sauce that is kept on the table and some chili powder/flakes that's also at your table.
The portions are pretty big so bring your appetite with you. The first time I didnt finish my food because it was so much food and I had been really hungry. The second time I did finish my food even though I had just finished eating Mexican food right before we got there. ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! It was just too good not to finish it. My friend isnt vegetarian so she ordered a beef odon noodle bowl the first time and teh second time she ordered a chicken odon noodle bowl.
I made a joke with my friend Amina telling her that I just combined both her cuisines in my stomach so maybe I'll have a little Amina. ha ha ha ha!! Amina is half Japanese, half Mexican. So that was my stupid joke ha ha ha ha!!
We ordered a side of Kabocha (Japanese pumpkin), marinated lotus root, and seasoned spinach. all were mouth watering good!!!

If you ever get to come to Los Angeles, do hit up Mishima for a nice big bowl of steamy tasty odon or soba noodles. they also have a bunch of other stuff besides noodle bowls. so definitely check them out! here are a few pictures of my veggie bowl. ENJOY!!


Mishima Japanese Restaurant
www.mishima.com
(323) 782-0181
8474 W 3rd St, #108
Los Angeles, CA

I placed a piece of my lotus root side dish on my noodle bowl for the picture. LOL!

Mix up ur noodles and dig in!! YUMMY!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

2 comments:

Zie said...

My sis and i will go have our sushi outing once in a while. We love sushi :) Never tried the noodles though..might have a go at them the next time we go :)

SoHo said...

yeah you gotta try the noodles!!