Sunday, August 30, 2009

days 10-14


I cheated. I broke my diet. My NOW ex boyfriend wanted me to try this cupcake shop in santa monica that he loves because he knows I absolutely love everything cupcake related. Anyway so I tried it and it was delicious!!! amazing cupcakes. then we had dinner and I was not supposed to eat but i figured I had broken my diet already so I had mushroom miso soup and for dessert, mochi ice cream. Mango, grean tea, and coffee. then the next days after that, I said screw it, I'll start again on monday so I ate and had sweets again. but tomorrow for sure I'll start once again since now I dont have a boyfriend to influence me. I loved him and I still do but it was a mutual decision not to see each other anymore. we were happy but I screwed up then wanted to fix things but it was too late according to him then he wanted to be just friends and I couldnt do that so I chose not to see him anymore and he respected my decision:( oh well. we're hoping the things he's going through right now get better and that maybe after that we'll get back together. No i didnt cheat on him in case ur wondering LOL!!! I am fine now but my focus is my job and my colon so boys come last for me right now. Why I shared this with the world I dont know but I love you guys so I felt comfortable.
Anyway, tomorrow is MONDAY!!! time to cleans AGAIN!! YAY!!!! I can do it this time!! I know I can!

Thanx for coming!

SoHo

1 comment:

Zie said...

Aww sorry to hear about your breakup! Hope you're ok.

I have approx 19 days more till my fasting finishes. Then i can start your cleansing diet! U gotta give me the recipe :)