Sunday, August 23, 2009

Long time no hear!!

Ok so I was driving home from work and I was changing the stations on the radio and I come across a song by "La Oreja De Van Gogh" (a band from Spain) I was so happy to hear them cuz i havent heard this band in a while. The song playing was called "puedes contar con migo" you can count on me. anyway I came home and first thing i did was look it up on youtube.LOL I love youtube!! ok I want to share it with you so here it is. ENJOY!!



thanx charli1994 on youtube

3 comments:

Zie said...

thanks for sharing! I love Ricky Martin! I have all his spanish cds :) I hv to say he was the reason why i started learning spanish cause i wanted to know what he was singing about hehehehe...

SoHo said...

ur very welcome!! Yeah your definitely a Ricky Martin fan!! LOL! que tanto aprendiste de espanol? donde aprendiste?

Velma (Spain) said...

This is a very famous spanish band. Very succesfull. The singer, she is not in the band anymore. Now she sings alone. Her name is Amaia Montero.
I'm sorry for my little English.

:)