Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NK rocked the house of blues!!


Wednesday night, My friend Chris invited me to the House of Blues to watch a band called NK. Since I wasnt doing anything special I accepted the invite and went. He had six tickets because his ex girlfriend knows the lead singer of the band and he gave her six tickets. She couldnt go so she gave all six tickets to Chris and he gave me one and invited four other ppl but none were able to attend. In the end, it was just my buddy and I so we went to the show and it was really really good. These guys have a sort of tropical feel to their music. it's the kind of music you can picture yourself on the beach in a tropical island sipping pineapple juice from a coconut LOL!! but it's a mix between that, and funk, and rock and soul. I dont know it's kind of hard to describe. I took a couple of pictures for you all! check out their website at NKband.com




1 comment:

Zie said...

Interesting..i will go check them out later. Thanks for the info :)