Saturday, August 22, 2009

3rd and 4th day


Hi everybody!! sorry i have not been around the last couple of days. I have been busy with work and scheduling meetings with friends... you know time to hang out or hit the town kind of meetings. Anyway so back to my colon cleansing diet.
The third day was easy, no hunger because i was going through some rough issues that just made me lose my appetite. HOWEVER those issues are over and now today was my fourth day and boy was I hungry for junk food!!!! I wanted everything that makes your body go on red alert LOL!!!...french fries, beignettes, profiterolle, chocolate cake, carrot cake, rocky road ice cream, oreos, double chocolate mint shakes. you name it, I wanted it. LOL I even go out with my friends and they're all eating in front of me but I tell you the power of the mind is crazy I made myself not care for that stuff for the moment because I know I would give in. So it is now the last few hours of this day and on Monday, it will officially be an entire seven days sans food just tons of water and a cleaner colon. Again, some ppl do this to lose weight, I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!! I am doing this because of my bloating problem. Anyway, I have not lost weight so that's good. I have gained muscle though. I've started having people tell me i look toned and muscular LOL but that's a good thing right? LOL ok well anyway I'll see what happens tomorrow.

thanx for stopping by!!!
soho

2 comments:

Zie said...

i soo need to do this cleansing thing! I have a bloating problem also :(

SoHo said...

I feel for you honey. see ur doctor first and then try it. It's really working for me because I am not bloated at all anymore.