Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lemonade diet

Ok so for the next three weeks I am trying something crazy. what am I trying? the lemonade diet also known as the cayenne pepper diet. you know that diet that beyonce did to lose 20lbs for dreamgirls? yes that's what I am doing. HOWEVER!! I am NOT doing this to lose weight or gain weight or just because beyonce did it or anything like that.
You see, I am bloated every single day of the year all day long. I've had this problem forever and I've taken meds for bloating and I cant seem to get rid of it. So I did what anyone else would do... I went to go see a doctor. My uncle Ray is my doctor so he gave me more pills to take and told me I need to stop eating so many sweets. You see, I have a terrible sweet tooth. I'll eat chocolate mousse for breakfast and sugar cookies for lunch, snack on bits of chocolate in between and have a bit of actual real food for dinner then have dessert. You see where the problem is? I tried everything to stop eating sweets but I am successful for a few months then I go back and eat sweets again.
Anyway my uncle told me I have tar-like build up in my colon so i have to clean it out... this is where that diet comes in. I eat nothing so that all I am doing is drinking water with lemon, maple syrup and honey in it, eight glasses a day and do a "salt flush" at night before bed which is basically two teaspoons of salt in a glass of water that makes you release all the build up in your colon.
Uncle Ray says I shouldnt do it but I've had just about enough of pills so I want to try this out. He says it seems to work but at the same time it's also not very healthy so I got his approval and supervision to go on this three week journey of eating and drinking absolutely nothing but this concoction I whipped up last night for today and water.
Today is my first day and it's 11am here. I dont feel hungry at all but that will change soon I am sure. OK i'll keep you all updated on a day to day progression. Wish me luck!!

SoHo

1 comment:

Zie said...

Hey!! WOW!! This sounds like a great diet! I might give it a try. On saturday we start our month long fasting, i am hoping to lose some weight during this time. Usually i do. If i am still not happy i will try your diet :)
I have a sweet tooth also :( trying to cut down but it is hard.