Sunday, August 23, 2009

5th day

Ok so today I made chocolate mousse! You have no idea how hard it was to resist it!!! I cant wait until this cleansing thing is over but even then I have to start eating again beginning with vegetable soup or broth to slowly start eating again. This time I have to really cut back on sweets. I blame half of this on my boyfriend LOL!!! He has the bright idea to have dessert for dinner!! LOL!! but it's the best thing ever!! We normally go walk from restaurant to restaurant in our neighborhood trying their desserts. LOL!! I swear I've never met a French guy that eats that many sweets!! But he says he's never met a Mexican girl (me)with that big of a sweet-tooth LOL!! Anyway The first thing I am going to eat when I am able to eat solid food again is sees candy's rocky road footballs!!!! I am dying to try those LOL!! well I may have broccoli first. I LOVE BROCCOLI!!! LOL well that's it for my 5th day. Thanx for stopping by!!

SoHO

2 comments:

Zie said...

today is the 3rd day of our fasting! 26 more days to go...after that i wanna try your Lemonade diet. You have to email me the recipe :)

I love broccoli also :) My favourite :) Yummy!! Those candy's rocky road sounds yummy! i love rocky road ice cream (which is kinda hard to find here).

SoHo said...

OMG how do you guys fast for so long??? I'd go crazy!!!

I'll definitely email you the recipe. surprisingly enough it actually seems to work quite well!! LOL

rocky road ice cream is one of my absolute favorite ice creams besides mint and chip, french vanilla and pistachio. YUMMY oh and pumpkin ice cream and butter pecan ice cream!! YUM!!!