Thursday, August 20, 2009

I am afraid of


So some people at work think it's strange that I am terrified of live lobsters and crabs. You see we use a lot of those at the restaurant and we get them live from the santa monica seafood company. To me it's just so ugly how they have a hard shell and there's eyes are all... i dont know just ugly. LOL the crabs almost have a human-like face In my opinion that scares the crap outta me. The lobsters scare me period. LOL especially when you grab them and they open their limbs toward their back. OMG they're so scary just thinking about it. LOL!!
But people have some strange fears. for example, fear of long words is called hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. yeah try telling that to a person that fears long words LOL!!
paraskavedekatriaphobia, or fear of Friday the 13th, is a phobia that scientists believe will still remain despite the best scientific endeavers.

well now you know what I am afraid of. what are you afraid of?

4 comments:

Zie said...

I have a fear of creepy crawlies!! I hate them! I would scream and shout if i see a lizard or cockroach in my room so my dad or brother in law will have to come in and catch them! I do not like reptiles heheheh..in fact i don't really like animals. I am bad aren't i? :(

Fuser said...

I have one good word for you:
skoulikomirmigotripa !ha!ha!ha!

Ok! now ..I'm afraid of time !
you know clocks...tik,tak..time pass,geting old...
I'm trying so hard to ignore clocks
but there are everywere !!!!with this torture ...tik,tak !!!!!!
you think I will be better some day?I will stop afraid of time?

SoHo said...

Zie, your fear is understandable. I know many ppl with that same fear. LOL.

Fuser OMG ARE YOU JOKING??? seriously, your not joking? ha ha ha ha ha what a strange fear! LOL It's not about how old you are, it's about how old you feel! LOL!

Yingee said...

hey, Zie, I scare of cockroach, too. When I see it I will scream and run away, but, if no one at home, I need to kill it... as I don't want to let it multiply at my place.... but I think so many city gals scare of cockroach. As it's really very ugly and dirty.