Thursday, August 27, 2009

MY NEW QUICHE MOLDS!!!





Yesterday a hostess came upstairs into my kitchen and delivered me a box of some sort. She said, here Mayra, this just came in for you. I took the small box and thanked her. I opened it up and there they were!!! FINALLY!!!! My new quiche molds!!! I tell ya, I get so excited every time I get a new piece of equipment or when I start making a new dessert. Anyway I couldnt wait to try so I made a batch of quiche right away. check them out! YAY!!!! oh I made a sample of one of my new menu items called floating island. It was nice until my stupid boss came a screwed it up with the sloppy caramel sauce LOL It needs slice almonds on top though but I'll have a way better picture in a little bit. ok here are my pics!









1 comment:

Zie said...

OMG!! Those look yummy!!! You're making me hungry and i can't eat or drink for another 10 hours hehehe..