Wednesday, August 26, 2009

6th, 7th, and 8th day


Sorry i didnt post my past three days of my colon cleansing diet. I've been very busy and tired. Ok so the 6th day was like the 5th day where I wanted everything, the 7th day wasnt bad at all because I was off and didnt have to work with food so the 7th day was easy. Today was my 8th day and boy was I craving rice crackers!!!! I still want some ha ha ha ha ha these are my absolute favorite crackers of all. fried and flavored with soy sauce!! yes those are it above! lol!! anyway now I will have my salt water and will continue until monday. What will I have to celebrate my squeeky clean colon? VEGETABLE SOUP!!!! yes! vegetable soup. you see, because my body is not used to solid food, I have to have something light so vegetable soup has lots of broth that my body can handle and super soft vegetables. Slowly but surely I'll be eating harder foods again. Tomorrow is day 9 and I cant wait until day 15!! Almost there!!!

1 comment:

Zie said...

Good for ya sista :) You gotta email me the recipe..i wanna try this :) Thanks