Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prison Break: S4 ending & a Season 5? and spoiler(s) too!

Disclaimer: Spoilers contained herein! DO NOT click that button if you don't want to know! You have been duly warned, in a nice way, of course!


I was searching about the net, as usual, the other night & found this neat info which is a HUGE plus for us TRUE Prison Break fans! First off "Jack" mentions that tvbythenumbers shows an increase in viewers, a significant increase on their renewal/cancel list & predicts that PB is likely to be back for a 5th season *jumping for joy*!!!!!!!!!!

Read More!



Now here's where the spoiler comes in! Jack says, which we would assume would have to be true, that in order for there to be a season five, Michael and Lincoln will NOT die this season. More than likely, Sara will be around as well - bummer... sorry MiSa fans! I'm sure Michael could find another love interest! Which will probably be the case IF what Jack says is the case - I'll get to that in a minute!

Jack says he did some research & found that there are a some "possible" plot ideas for the fifth season. Please keep in mind that THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED but ARE VERY LIKELY, which is why he labeled them "spoilers". Are you ready? Ok, here goes:
"Michael loses his memory, and by this happening Michael is now employed by The Company, doing things he would never do. The Company is using Michaels’ memory loss to their advantage. [Again this is not confirmed information.] While Lincoln and the rest of the crew continue their attempt to “rescue” Michael and help him get his memory back.
How Do I see this plot possible?: The answer will be seen throughout the rest of season four, as I do not want to spoil the rest of this season for the fans, I will leave this area open until the end of the season... I just realized that the other plot ideal that I read may contain more spoilers for season four, which I elect not to disclose at this time..."

Pretty cool right! Well here's what I think on that: I LOVE IT & it sounds quite believable according to the "normal" twists of Prison Break! Now b/c we don't know for sure if Sucre will be around after epi 409 (actually I do but I won't tell you *neh neh neh neh neh*), it leaves one to wonder who will be helping Linc "rescue" Michael from the Company. I hoped that it might be Gretchen, but I read somewhere that she won't be make the entire season - sorry... SPOILER! Hey the title of this post says "spoiler" & this text was hidden behind a spoiler button so what did you expect LOL! I'm wondering how this will all play into the theme of breaking out of/staying out of prison, but it's very interesting nonetheless. If I get more info, of course I'll post!

I know you guys saw the video from the Paley Center on Monday night where Wentworth talks about his ideal ending for PB. Well, I thought about that, too &... wait... I think I mentioned this before *thinking hard now* hmm... to heck with it: I can't remember so I'm saying it again LOL! My ideal ending would be that they go through getting Scylla, decoding it, ridding the world of the likes of Padman. They think they are taking the Company down in the process but all along, Padman is not the real head of the Company or at least he's not the brains behind the outfit... there is yet another & now they have to deal with this person.

I feel like this would work well if they meet this person before the last few episodes of this season but they do not know that this person is the "one to beat" until epi 421 or 422! At this time they are given the opportunity to work for the Company or be killed. Also they'll find out that the General, while working for the Company, was also some well respected covert government agent whose death Lincoln will be responsible for - yes again but this time, he really did do it but it was in self defense or something like that! So not only are they on the run again & trying to stay out of prison while proving their innocence AGAIN, they are actively being pursued by the Company who can make this all go away IF they come work for them... and guess what, this would play alongside with what "Jack" read as far as Michael losing his memory & working for the Company!

Since we're on the notion of a possible PBS5, I thought I'd talk about Cherry Hill for a quick second. You know I mentioned before that I would NOT be watching it under any circumstances. BUT, I have decided that IF Gretchen were in it, I would. Now the premise for that would be this: Gretchen gets sent to prison this season (rather than killed) for all the dirt she's done - perhaps she gets set up by Padman or "Janet" or even the brothers. She vows revenge on the Company & has to break out of prison to do so. The only bad part about this is if the Company is in Cherry Hill, then they aren't in Prison Break, which means (probably) no S5. Dang, can't have it all!


Info credit: Jack
Edited to move post up... found the info 2 days ago but forgot to post it SORRY =)

No comments: