Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gretchen & T-Bag Spinoff? Hmm...

I don't know about ya'll, but I was never a fan of a female Prison Break LOL! I honestly can't say that I would have even watched that. Sounds like garbage to me, so I'm glad that there's talk of not doing it!

Ausiello from Entertainment Weekly says: "Based on what I’m hearing about the next few episodes, producers should bag the women in prison spinoff and pitch Fox Gretchen and T-Bag instead."

He also said (about Prison Break possibly being cut early this season): “The ratings aren’t great, but Fox already ordered a full, 22-episode season and they have yet to amend that order.”

This is good news for us Prison Break fans! I can't see them doing this but you never know. It is reassuring to know they haven't decided to cut it. I'm happy!


Info Credit: Prison Break Buff

No comments: