Tuesday, October 28, 2008

...

I wasn't sure what to say... I'm just about speechless. Yesterday I posted about Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's nephew. I didn't watch CNN today so I just found out - well, my suspicions were just confirmed - that it was the boy's body in the back of the white suburban :( An autopsy was performed and it seems the boy died as a result of multiple gunshots. The medical examiner didn't say where the wounds were inflicted or what time the child died, but according to the Chicago Tribune, he had one shot to the head.
Even though William Balfour has not been charged, police believe (according to one of his girlfriends who was interviewed by police) that he "went to the Hudson family home Friday and shot through the front door, striking Hudson's brother, Jason. Hudson's mother, Darnell Donerson, came into the living room, screaming, and Balfour shot her as well, sources said. Shell casings were also found in the child's room, but there were no bullet holes or other signs of violence there." This girlfriend also "contradicted his [Balfour] alibi and told police that he was involved in the slayings."

Info credit: CNN & Chicago Tribune

No comments: