Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I knew there was a reason...

I'm doing my daily Prison Break check to see what's going on & I found a little write-up on Prison Break Buff about how FOX show "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" could be the cause for the drop in ratings for Prison Break! Here's the scoop:

It seems that FOX might be blaming the recent drop Prison Break ratings on the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. And due to that, they may actually pull the plug on Terminator.
According to
SyFy Portal, “The network has been disappointed by “Sarah Connor’s” numbers so far this season, and some executives feel that the show is dragging down numbers for “Prison Break,” which airs as a lead-out.”

A source for the site says that production will likely stop on the Terminator series and they might even toss out some existing episodes. “They don’t want to lose ‘Prison Break,’ so there could be some schedule shuffling in the future.”


Now see... I knew something else had to be wrong because there's no way people aren't watching Prison Break b/c it's no good! I personally do not watch T:TSCC. I tried watching the season premiere a few weeks back but it just didn't do it for me. I can't say it's not a good show b/c I don't know but it's not something that's going to keep me interested - sorry. So for those who haven't tuned into Prison Break b/c you heard about the ratings drop & you thought it was no good to watch, tune in next week... the show keeps getting better!!!!!!


Info credit: Nikki @ Prison Break Buff; Photo credit: FOX

No comments: