Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MY FORMER CHEF INSTUCTOR ON THROWDOWN WITH BOBBY FLAY!!!!

K, so my sister was on youtube watching an episode of "Throwdown with Bobby Flay". In this episode, Bobby challenges two owners of a Mexican restaurant here in Los Angeles to a "chile relleno" throw down! As the video nears it's end and the judges are shown tallying up the points, my sister and I see a familiar face on the screen. She is a lady in all black and for some reason we seem to not recognize her until she begins talking. We both yell, "That's Chef Mena"!!!! Chef Mena was my sister's and my former baking and pastry chef instructor in culinary school. So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you all to my former chef instructor, CHEF MENA (she's the lady judge in all black at the ending of the show that announces the winner of this throwdown!!!!)



Video credit: FOODNetworkTV

No comments: