Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New poll

We have 3 polls this week. One is Prison Break related and two are to get an idea what ppl like about our blog. This way we can enhance what you like about our blog and delete what you don't like so please check out our polls on the right hand side bar. Oh, and you can choose more than one answer on the secondt poll. So knock yourself out!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!
We leave you with this picture of Went looking quite relax... It's well deserved... well deserved... I kinda didn't want to post it because you know... Went, on his day off,... his privacy... I kinda felt bad...BUT WENT!!! YOU'RE SOOOOOO DARN CUTE!!! HOW ON EARTH DO YOU EXPECT US TO RESIST??? NOT POSSIBLE MY FRIEND.... NOT POSSIBLE!!! LOL!!! This pic is from Bravo magazine. Can anybody translate it please?? Thanx a billion!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Here's a translation of the BRAVO magazine:

Mist, ist wohl schon ausverkauft!
Damn, it's probably sold out!

Wo ist die neue Bravo?
Where is the new Bravo [magazine]?

Mit Hut und Sonnenbrille...
With hat and sunglasses, Wentworth (36) in Los Angeles searches for the latest magazines. Who knows, maybe he'll find the new Bravo.

Der "Prison Break" Star im Freizeit-Look.
The Prison Break star in a casual look.

Laila said...

ananoymous

Thank you for the translation!!! I am learning German but I am just starting so there is no way I would be able to translate even those simple phrases. Are you the same person asking about where we found these pictures??? LOL!! Well, if you let me know who the rightful owner of the picture is, I'll be sure to give credit. They are tagged but who knows. Thanx again!!

SoHo

Anonymous said...

Hi SoHo,

No, that was someone else (or possibly two other people since there were two comments). I can understand the confusion though. The pictures were from w-miller.net (which shows at the bottom of the pictures) but at the end of the section, the source is listed as wentworthmiller.net (a different site that usually is not as up-to-date and did not have these pictures the last time I checked). It's not a big deal though, since w-miller.net is written on each individual picture, so I wouldn't worry about it :)

Laila said...

anonymouse,

Thank you so much for clearing everything up for me. LOL!!! The pictures are tagged and that's how its going to stay i guess. So they get the credit. WOW I didn't know there were two VERY similar sounding sites out there. Thanx for the explanation. I am posting another vid from Infanity which is ALL ABOUT PB and this one is for you!!!!

YOU ROCK!!
Thanx again sweetie!!!

Laila said...

Hi anonymous! Thanks for coming by & thanks for the translation! That was awesome of you! Be sure to come back often! I checked the tag on the pics & it is w-miller.net. I think the confusion came b/c the tag has "Wentworth Miller" before "w-miller.net", which I can understand that & there are two similar sites so... anyhoo - we'll get it right! Thanks again, honey!

SoLo =)