Sunday, September 21, 2008

A gift from a police officer saved Robert Knepper's life????

It's been really slow lately. No Prison Break news/spoilers no Went news so here's a little something on the creepy yet HILARIOUS in his own way prison break con Robert Knepper!!!!

Robert Knepper Saved by Police Officer’s Gift

robert-knepper-t-bag-prison-break-season-4.jpgRobert Knepper says that a kind gesture from a Boston police officer may have saved his life.

Knepper says that he was given a Boston Police jacket as a gift from an officer in the early 1990s while performing in a show at the Huntington Theatre.

Knepper loved the department-issue leather jacket and wore it often in Manhattan. That action helped when a phone booth call turned bad. “It was early February,” Knepper tells the Boston Herald. “It got dark early at night. I’m trying to find a phone booth; they are all broken down. I’m walking up 42nd Street, Midtown, finally I found a phone that works - so I’m on the phone, closed the door.

All of a sudden there was a gun at the back of his head. “‘Listen (expletive), I’m going to blow your (expletive) head off. This is it (expletive),’” Knepper relates.

Knepper says that he started to turn to the guy. “He’s saying, ‘Don’t look at me (expletive). Don’t you look at me.’ And I turn, I saw his eyes and he was looking at the Boston Police (insignia), and he said, ‘I’m just kidding you (expletive). I’m just kidding you.’

WOW!!!! crazy right??

credit:pbbuff

No comments: