Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Episode 405 "Safe & Sound" Sneak Peek & Info

*UPDATED*
I originally found this vid on Daily Motion. It was posted by FOX but it has since been deleted so I had to go back to DM to find another one! Here it is...

This is the one FOX had posted on their website yesterday & I couldn't get it to play for me. I found it on DailyMotion (still courtesy of FOX) today! Enjoy! I LOVE Gretchen & the doc is looking kinda' sexy in those shades LOL! Michael in the bucket hat... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! He actually looks like "Wentworth"!!! Ever notice how Scofield & Miller actually look different? Michael just seems to have this "thing" about him that Wentworth doesn't have - this certain look & feel to him that's kinda' bad boy-ish... OK maybe it's just me... anyway, enjoy the video!


Found this info & thought it was interesting!

The team split up in this episode to pursue separate goals, but come together to try to crack a safe.

On the case of T-Bag and Whistler's bird book are Brad Bellick and Sucre.

Michael Scofield and his brother Lincoln manage to track down the next Scylla card holder to the Treasury Department.Sara escapes from Wyatt - with the help of some traffic.

Meanwhile, Mahone still has personal vengeance on his mind as he discovers from Sara that his son's killer is nearby.

Speaking of which, Wyatt tries out more extreme torture methods on Gretchen.


Info credit: Digital Spy; Video credit: pbelite on Daily Motion

2 comments:

bugsy said...

I love ur blog! Im so happy that u got ur autographs! Please if u can,send me the addresses you wrote to.i would like to write to him too. Thanks alot , tasneem

Laila said...

Hey Bugsy! Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying your stay with me! I'll be happy to get the addresses to you. I'm actually thinking of getting some fans together, like yourself, who want to send him some stuff. It could be anything - a letter, a gift, etc. I want to send get this one out in time for Christmas! So if you're interested, let me know & I'll be happy to include whatever you want to send with that package! In the meantime, I'll get the address to you! Thanks again & "Be Good"!

SoLo =)