Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hello out there...

Hi & thanks to all who show us love & support! Keep voting, commenting, reading & sharing!

My apologies for being out of pocket over the past week or so. My family is still dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane. I thought the power was back for good, but it keeps going out! There's damage to my home, including flooding that I didn't realize - the water is getting worse. I'm getting frustrated & will probably have to find an apartment until the repairs are made because there's NO way we can actually live here with the amount of damage. Anyway, my problems are my problems - I don't want to go into all that because this is supposed to be a happy place & I'd love to keep it "thattaway" LOL!!! Just keep the prayers coming & we'll be fine!

I'll try to post as much as I can while I have power & internet access. Have a great week!!!

SoLo =)

No comments: