Monday, September 1, 2008

To All of our readers

Our blog is updated every Sunday evening but SoLo has been battling that hurricane weather and I (SoHo) have been busy with work so we have not had too much time to work on new posts for you guys. I am working on them now because I am off from work today so expect new posts VERY soon. Thank you for your patience and thanx for visiting SoHo meets SoLo.

By the way Prison Break's two hour premiere starts tonight so stay tooned for some posts on that.

Thanx everybody!!

SoHo

UDATE!!!
I've managed to udate our blog with new posts!! SoLo has one more post to add to our blog which is the Fashion SoLo and SoHo style. This week, we've put a Went twist on SoLo and SoHo's fashion. Stay tooned for our fashion post!! Only a few hours left for Season 4 Premiere of Prison Break. LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!!! (SoLo, I hope the hurrican has not affected your power because I really want you to watch PB. I won't be watching but If you can't make it, I guess I'll have to watch for you) PB fans, sorry I just fell out of love with the show but Went is still HOT!!!!

No comments: