Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello Everybody!!!

Hey there!! It's SoHo here, I've been away from the blog for a couple weeks now because I was simply WAY too busy with work but things have calmed down so now I am back!! I see SoLo has kept you all entertained and I finally found my cell phone which I am super happy about!!! ha ha ha ha!!! Anyway, I also received my autograph from the smokin hot actor Wentworth Miller but too bad my darn scanner is not working at the moment. I really wanted to post it for all of you to see but that will have to wait... Just in case you are wondering what picture was autographed for me, it was a picture from the photo shoot where Went is posing with chains. You know, the one that he did in this vid? you see where he is holding onto the chains at exactly 00:16? that's my picture right there. LOL so pause it if you will on 00:16 and that will give you an idea of the picture I was sent.


He did the photo shoot about 3weeks ago and that is the photo I received which I do hope to share with all of you soon!! In the mean time enjoy the blog because we have a whole lot more coming your way so come back. Thanks for stopping by!!

SoHo=)

No comments: