Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wentland 9/14










Since Wentworth loves me so much & thought enough of me to send me an autograph, I thought I'd just post a bunch of "drool worthy" photos of him! YES, I know he signs/sends thousands of pictures out all the time & YES I know he probably dropped mine off at the PO with a crap load of others, BUT let me have my moment, will ya'? Thank you! So, here's to my Wenty Poo!


Photo credits: I have no idea! I've had most of these for so long that I can't remember where they came from! If copyright holders see these, please don't shoot or sue! I promise these are for viewing pleasure only & I do not claim rights to these photos! Although, I'd love to claim the rights to call this man "boyfriend" instead of "TV/phone boyfriend" LOL! One day...

No comments: