Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OMG Prison Break was so darn good!!!

I normally wait until well into Tuesday to post about the previous night's show, but it was hella' good last night! I was taking a bath when it came on & didn't get a chance to sit & watch until like 15 minutes into the show - not to mention I was talking to SoHo! As I'm watching, stuff just starts happening & I was like "OMG" the entire show! I couldn't wait to fast forward through the commercials so I could get to the next segment.
Some unbelievable crap happens & when I say "unbelievable" I mean jaw dropping, unexpected, "OMG" moments! I actually stood up from my seat a couple of times, clapped, yelled at the TV & say "oh no he didn't" because I couldn't believe what I saw! And NO it wasn't all moments with my "boyfriend"! It was Mahone moments & Lincoln moments & Sucre moments & - OMG - Roland & Wyatt moments... and I could keep going on but you gotta see it! If you didn't see it, wait for it on FOX's website later today. If you can't watch, we have a recap coming that you are NOT ready for! "The Price" is by far the BEST episode so far this season!!! Unfortuntely, more stupid baseball next week so it will not air on Oct. 27, but it will be back in Novemeber. I'm guessing the holiday hiatus will be happeing soon so I must brace myself for the absence of PB Monday!
Well, I must bid you all good night all! By the way, SoHo appreciate you sticking with us through "Wentworth in China 2008"! We hope you enjoyed every post, every photo, every... everything! Thanks for coming by & don't forget, "stay tuned in"! Until next time...

No comments: