Thursday, October 9, 2008

This morning, on my way to work, I realized that my FAVORITE holiday (Halloween) is closer than I thought!!!
As I drive around Los Angeles, I am seeing more and more pumpkin patches!!!
This morning as I was driving to work I was on 3rd street and Fairfax and guess what I saw?? THAT's RIGHT!!!! A PUMPKIN PATCH!!!!! I was soooooo happy!!!!
I keep my camera in my car so I stopped at the red light and took a picture of it. I've posted the pictures below so ENJOY!!! Next week, I plan to take my niece to the patch and have her choose a few pumpkins to carve for Halloween... anyway here are the pics... Oh, I don't know who or what is "chango" but I'll find out when I go. LOL!!! By the way... remember the dragon fruit I told you about that I bought at the Santa Monica Farmers Market?? well I opened it and it was white with tiny black seeds and VERY sweet and DELICIOUS!!!!Here is a pic of how the inside looked... oh yeah! I also got to work early so I walked over to Starbucks and had me a frapp!! MMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!


Inside of the dragon fruit I bought at the farmers market!! It was really good and super sweet!!! YUMMY!!


The oh so cool pumpkin patch that I am dying to go to LOL!!!
I can't wait for my day off!! LOL!!


Check out the giant pumpkin!! It's fake but AWESOME!! LOL!!


I got to work a little early so I had me a frapp!! mmmm!!!
Nothing like loads of caffeine and sugar to wake you up in the morning LOL!!!


Now I am bored at home so I took a picture of my feet giving all of you a thumbs up for coming LOL!!! I know I know, I have long ugly toes and I've never had a pedicure ha ha ha ha ha!!! I just fail to see why I should get one LOL!!!


I've stepped into the light!!! Just kidding it was the flash on my camera LOL!!! Ok thanx for stopping by everybody!!! =)

Picture credit: SoHo

No comments: