Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prison Break Scoop from Gina

Catching up on Prison Break this week is a little tough, especially with trying to keep up with the remnants of Wentworth's China trip! I've been looking around for anything I could find this morning and I think this is really interesting given recent PB events & past spoilers... speaking of spoilers, if you don't read them then this might not be for you. While Gina's insight doesn't really contain any major spoilers, there is one so you might want to skip this. BUT it's good so read it anyway!

Oh Prison Break, how you love to make me nervous. I spent the entire episode last night thinking that Sucre was going to die on that table in the warehouse but instead, it was Roland who lost his life. It's all Roland's fault anyway so it's hard to feel bad for him, even as he lay dying in the street telling Michael that he wasn't ready to go yet. Wyatt made a deal with the devil last night and that devil's name is Wyatt. Somehow, he got his hands on Wyatt's contact info, texted him, and asked how much he could make if he offered up the brothers to him. The answer: 1 million dollars and that was a paycheck big enough for Roland, who gave up the location of a stakeout that Michael and the others were on, trying to get close to The General. Wyatt showed up but only managed to fire off shots at Sucre, missing the brothers entirely. Without being given enough info, Wyatt missed the mark but made sure he was right on when he aimed his gun at Roland.


Here's the thing, though. This week, we found out thanks to E! Online that Roland was only the first of three deaths that would be coming in the next few episodes. One of the deaths is going to be someone who has been on the show since day 1 which only leaves four possibilities: Michael, Lincoln, Sucre, and Bellick.


Bellick seems like the most logical choice but Prison Break can't keep killing off characters like Roland and Whistler who have no real ties to anyone. Considering Sucre appears to have nine lives, and even though he is somehow standing on a bomb in the next episode, I still think he has a decent chance of survival. The show won't kill off Michael (at least not yet) but tried to tease us into thinking so by showing Michael collapsing on the ground. It looks like Linc could be in grave danger, but then again, they shouldn't kill him off until he has some storyline resolution with LJ. Yeah, I have no idea who's getting killed off, do I?


While I'm not excited that I could lose two characters I care about in the coming weeks, there is one thing that has me practically jumping out of my seat. Mahone, Michael, Lincoln, and Bellick have captured Wyatt and are bringing him back to the warehouse. We got a little taste of the Mahone/Wyatt showdown when he sucker punched him and then got a few more hits in before everyone pulled him off. There will plenty of time for questions and for payback. In that showdown, my money is Mahone not just because I love him, but because I think he'll stop at nothing until he avenges his son's death. Bye, Wyatt! You won't be missed.

NOW here's what I have to say about all this: I was really worried the other night that Sucre was going to die as well. I felt in my heart that they couldn't kill him off now; it's too early in the season. But I was still very scared b/c I knew at least one person was going to die, I kept thinking "if it's not him, then who could it be".

Roland was a complete surprise to me, although his time was up. Nobody liked him. He liked none of them! After losing the device thingamajig, there was nothing left for him; he knew that so he figured he go Judas on them & sell 'em out! Well, lie down with the devil & your guts get spilled - oh well... what else can I say! By the way, Roland got Wyatt's info from the piece of paper Mahone threw in the trash upstairs after he called him at the end of episode 406, "Blow Out".

Now as for the other two deaths - yes, two (The Man told us that three people would die between episodes 8 & 9 and EW confirmed this while talking to Amaury Nolasco at the Max Payne premiere - he said it's a "regular", someone from "the group") - one down & two to go) - I'm torn. Since we know one death is supposed to be someone from the first season (as per a spoiler from awhile back), it has to be one of the four Gina mentions (although I can't remember if the spoiler said first season or first show - first show would include T-Bag as well, but we know he's not going anywhere). It couldn't possibly be Mikey b/c he's vital to the show's end. Like Gina said, it wouldn't likely be Lincoln b/c he's got unresolved issues w/his son & probably Sofia - plus, he's Mike's big brother - too early for him to go! That leaves us with Bellick & Sucre. Sugar has unresolved matters with Maricruz & his new baby not to mention I think he's "3rd in line" important! So Bellick is my pick for two reasons: he's expendable (has no ties to anyone but his mom & is truly insignificant) and a previous spoiler already said he was a goner in episode 10 "The Legend" if I'm not mistaken - see why I try not to read spoilers LOL! I hate knowing! But I still have no clue who the other could be. Sucre is standing on that landmine so IDK. They can't kill both Sucre & Bellick, so maybe he gets off the thing somehow or something. I doubt Bellick takes his place b/c I'm pretty sure that I read Bellick dies in epi 410.

Anyhoo, that's my take on things

Info credit: BuddTV (Gina Scarpa)

No comments: