Friday, October 31, 2008

Lebron James... yeah right

This will seem even more random than the other stuff SoHo & I usually post about but if you don't already know, I'm a HUGE basketball fan & my favorite team is none other than the almighty LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple & gold for LIFE, baby! *ahem* Got carried away LOL! Where was I? Oh yeah, so I'm watching ESPN last night after the Laker game - yes we won, did you have to ask - and they start talking about Lebron James & how he's one of the greatest to ever play the game!!! I'm like "huh???? Greatest to play what game? Not the game played on the hardwood with the ball & basket???" What has the world come to? Lebron has NOT proven to me that he can hold his own. I've seen him in high pressure situations when it came to him holding his team up & he couldn't do it. The sign of a true champion is when you can step up & take the weight of your team on your shoulders and do what seems impossible! It's also being able to make baskets when they count, not when you are just showing off!
Since it's late I'll leave this argument for another time. Alas, it is basketball season, opening week this week which means we got a lot more time for this! Not to mention you'll probably see a shot out or two to LSU Tiger football team & to whatever team my girl Tameka Johnson goes to (she's in the WNBA now & goes to my church; she used to play for LSU). Good night blogging world! Have sweet Wentalicious dreams ;)


No comments: