Friday, October 24, 2008

Police pulls SoHo over????
















So last week I was going to post the story I am about to post now, but I didn't think any of you would want to read it. Besides, we had the Went in China thing going on so there was no time for my story anyway. Now that the China tour is over, I want to share my story with you.... Ok here it goes...

As you all might know, I reside in Los Angeles and we have PLENTY traffic here. Anyway, I was on my 30 minute lunch break, and I took that time to run to my car and drop my sister off at her job. On my way back to my job I notice the street I was driving on had closed all lanes except for one of them. As I neared a small street, I notice there was a police car in the turning lane and regular car in my lane in front of me. I was fearing being late to work so as SoLo know very well, I suffer from road rage. ha ha ha ha ha ha I know but you gotta believe me. The traffic is soooooooooo crazy out here that you get sooooooo mad and just start doing a bunch of crazy things on the road.
Anyway, the regular car and the police car were at a stop side by side and I didn't notice they were talking to each other. I pulled up behind the regular car and honked at it so it can move and i could be on my way.
Well, the car did move but so did the police car. The officer in the passenger side of the car gave me a dirty look and the officer in the diver's seat turned on her siren and pulled me over. My window was rolled down half way and the lady officer comes next to my window and asks me to roll it down completely, She asks me for my drivers licence, registration, proof on insurance and my "cruisers permit" I gave her my driver license only because she had already started scolding me. She didnt even look at it. she just handed it right back to me. THEY WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
she asked me if I knew why I was being pulled over and I said no. She said that my horn is only to be used during emergencies and that I shouldn't have blasted my horn at the person in front of me who they were talking to. I said I didnt know they were talking but the officer continued to give me this whole lesson on why I shouldn't honk my horn and just give a friendly little honk. I could tell her and her partner were soooooooo angry and bothered by what I did but at that point I couldn't care less. I just wanted to go back to work. She said she was not going to give me a ticket but that next time she would.
After work, I thought to myself... was i supposed to stay there and wait until they finished their conversation so I could be on my way? Were they going to hold up all of this traffic just so they can finish their stupid conversation?? Some of us do have better things to do than to hold up traffic.
I went home and told SoLo about it and she couldn't help but laugh. she said "how did they know you didn't have an emergency? they just assumed you didn't" I told my co workers and they said that was a truly stupid reason to pull me over for. I later asked a random police officer if I can actually get a ticket for honking my horn and he said yes. I think he was just taking the officer's side but I could be wrong. anyway what was the ticket going to say...misuse of horn??? HONESTLY!!!!! she didnt buy me my car so therefore I will honk my horn however I want to honk it!!! Besides she didn't pull me over for honking my horn, she pulled me over for honking my horn in a way that was not to her liking so I was basically pulled over for THE WAY I HONKED MY HORN!!!!! Is this what my tax money is going towards???? this is ridiculous!!!! they should be out there catching criminals not pulling me over for not giving a polite honk. what the hell??? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no wonder everybody HATES LAPD!!!!! they are such morons!!!!
Anyway I got to work 3 minutes late but I was not penalized for it ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Info credit: SoHo's random experiences. ha ha ha ha ha ha

picture credit:http://www.highlandpolice.com/images

No comments: