Friday, February 5, 2010

Wonderful birthday wishes!!!


Yesterday I went with my co worker to the beverly center cuz he wanted to buy some shirts that he liked but didnt have time to do so last week. And I was like ok well you look for ur stuff, I look for mine. I found nothing in the end but it was funny because as I was looking through clothes I hear a txt message alert on my phone so I



check who it is and it's Zie. LOL!!I was like ok. I gotta check this one. This girl always as something crazy going on when she txts me. I immediately thought she had found some new Went pictures but to my surprised she txt me saying "Happy birthday!! It's already ur birthday here in Singapore:)wanted to txt you at midnight but fell asleep after taking my meds". I was cracking up but it was soooooooo sweet that I wanted to cry ha ha ha ha ha!! then at midnight MY TIME, I get a txt from Zie agian saying "Happy birthday!! Officially ur bday in USA:)" This was out of this world sweet!! And it was hilarious that I got a happy birthday for two time zones LOL!! It's always such a joy to hear from Zie. This girl is nuts ha ha ha ha in a good way and so sweet! So thank you again Zie for the wonderful bday wishes!!! LOL

Last night at almost midnight, I get a txt from my college buddy Chris wishing me a very happy birthday. Thank you Cheat to the ham Cheatham LOL!!

This morning which it still is LOL only 7:16 am here. I check my mail and I see I have an ecard email form Phillippe who's still in France by the way. grrrr!! Anyway I open his email and I see this http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/02205010501802004786 I was cracking up!!! it was amazingly sweet and I just had to email him this long email about how thankful I am for the ecard and how I wanted him to join me at Bazaar tonight but since he's stuck at home in Paris still, I said i'll have to have a card board cut out of him at my table tonight LOL!! Anyway Thank you sooooooooo much Philippe!! that was crazy sweet and dorky!! you know I love you my crazy nerd!!!!

Then I come to the blog and see there's a new comment that needs to be posted. It was from Yingee!!!! Also wishing me a happy birthday. Thank you Yingee!!! and as it turns out, me and her boyfriend have the same birthday!!!! isnt that funny? LOL so anyway thank you for the bday wish Yingee!! tell ur boyfriend I said happy bday!!

ok it's still early morning so I'll be posting here and there today. I do have to clean my car and take all the junk out of it. And wash it, then go shopping so I have a full day ahead but I'll be checking in with you guys so stand by LOL thanx a lot for for the bday wishes everybody... ah I feel so loved LOL!!!!

2 comments:

Zie said...

lol! no prob mi amiga...

Glad u had a great bday :)

Of course we love ya :) What's not to love? *winks*

SoHo said...

aw shucks Zie!!! dont make me cry again ha ha ha ha ha ha thanx a billion amiga!!!