Friday, April 24, 2009

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad news for me, Laila, and Zie. My phone died yesterday for no damn reason. I have no clue how it could have broke on its own if it was just on my desk by itself. when i went to get it, the screen was black and I am not able to make calls or receive texts on it. I am sooooooooooooooooo sad. I'll try and get one today. But most likely it'll be next week when I take a day off of work. so Laila, Zie, no txts, it wont get them. If you sent me some already and i didnt reply, that's because my phone broke b4 you txt me. Ok with this said, have a great night/day

see you soon!!

SoHo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't you just get a new phone? what jinx do you have with the cells--;( sobe

Zie said...

oh dear!! this is your new phone rite?? U just got it a few months ago?!! Must be overloaded with Went stuff. Your phone od!!

Thanks for letting us know!

Laila said...

You killed the Went phone, now you've killed this one, dude! What's up with you & cell phones! If you got insurance, just call 'em up & tell 'em send you a new one. I had to do that the other day. Got it in 2 days. I still have my Went phone though =) I put it away in this treasured place. After talking to Went on it, no one else is worthy enough to be talked to haha!

SoHo said...

yeah it's my new phone. I kept dropping it and I guess it had enough and gave out. LOL!!! going to try a new one though.