Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We need to discuss something...

ETA: This ^^^ is exactly why I can get absolutely NO work done!

Did anyone else notice how sexy this photo is or is it just me? I mean, he's cut, he's lean, he's amazing! Why has no one else said something? B/C y'all were waiting for me to make a fool of myself & say it first, right? Okie, fine! I'll be the guinea pig & say it:

"Wentworth, you are F*!@%?!*G FINE as HELL!"

There, I said it! Happy now? I bleeped out one word, but I said it! Now you can all comment LOL!

ETA: That shirt is very happy, I'm sure! To fit so snugly & hug that body... this reminds me of this song I know... I'll search YouTube & post it if I find it

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks amazing and so fit! Well, he always looks good, but there is something about this photo. . .

Laila said...

Finally, someone understand what I'm saying! Thanks, oh great Anonymous commenter! Thank you! There's definitely "something" about that photo =)

SoHo said...

I want to be that snugly shirt!!!! I am melting here!!!!!!!!

Fuser said...

Soho if want to be that shirt i want to be the F!!!! TROUSER.so F!!!!tight around him.Laila you are like a little devile on my shoulder you put in my innocent mind BAD thoughts.

Laila said...

I'm sorry for being that little red dude w/the horns & pitchfork on your shoulder, Fuser, but it's not my fault. SE started LOL! J/K, SE! AND, might I add, Wentworth took the photos so it's HIS FAULT!

Unknown said...

Okay, so I've not been posting comments cuz I'm always at work when I check this site, but I've been keeping up with soho for about 8 or 9 months. That said.... D*MN!!!! You two are officially my favorite people in the world right now! When I first get to the home page, I'm usually prepared to immediately scroll down past the top picture because, you know, I've seen it a thousand times already (he's still fine ofcourse). I was so pleasantly shocked that I had to take the time to post a comment. My day has been made, thank you!!

Laila said...

Ashley,

Thanks so much for your very kind comments! I'm so glad that the new banner brought you out of lurkdom! We try hard =D

Your two favorite people, eh? You know I'm blushing right! As long as your day was made, then I've done my job! Hope you get to take a look at the pic again & perhaps your night will be just as awesome as your day!

Much love,

Laila aka SoLo