Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Went's Chevy Cruze Ads in Beijing

Thanks to our best good friend, Yingee, who was recently in Beijing, we have these fabulous photos of Went's Chevy Ads from a train station & also ME & CITY ads as well! Doesn't he look adorable! ME & CITY Beijing will have a grand opening in May but as of now, it's unknown whether or not Went will be attending! Oh, by the way, Yingee's magazine scans are below as well!

I hate to have to say this but these photos are Yingee's personal photos & she's granted us exclusive permission to post these. I don't think she'd mind if anyone shared these but please be kind & give her, as well as SoHo Meets SoLo, credit for her pics! Thanks!


5 comments:

Fuser said...

i will tell it ones more ...
lets go for SAFARI girls Miller is out there!!!!
thanks Laila & Yinge

Laila said...

LOL!!! OOOOH if I find him, can I keep him? Just asking =)

Laila said...

I forgot to say: Don't you love it when he looks all "vampire-y"! That look on his face is dark & sinister, yet sexy! He could so easily play the role of a serial killer or some psycho or vampire! I'm so looking forward to any movie, television show or play he's a part of!

Yingee said...

Yes, me too. I can't wait to see his next role, want to see something news, may be he can act as a bad bad guy. I am sure I will still love him. Don't worry, Went, you won't lose our love!

Laila said...

Girl, psh - he'd have to do a whole lot to get rid of me LOL