Friday, April 17, 2009

Lots more PB stuff coming up...

I'm on my way to the bank then home but I had to post this really quickly! My mom is such a dollface! She mailed me a copy of the entertainment section of the local newspaper & guess who made the cover! Yep, my love, Wentworth! Her note with the paper said "I thought you'd like to see this article. I know you're still his best fan! Love Mommy" AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Isn't she sweet to participate in my fantastic indulgence =D

I took a snapshot of it along with the article inside! Of course you probably can't actually read the small print but I'll narrate when I get home! Anyhoot, here are the pics! I'll post the rest of everything later as well! Ciao!



2 comments:

Zie said...

awww that is so sweet of your mum!!!

SoHo said...

OMG how sweet!!! your mom rocks!!!!!!!!!!