Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chevy Night Photos Part 3

Yeah some of these are probably the same as well... sorry about those dastardly watermarks but hey, I wasn't there to take my own pics so enjoy b/c even those some of these have watermarks, they were "borrowed" with all my heart LOL! BTW, I should go ahead & thank all those ppl where we got these pics & videos & articles (which are on the way) - in no specific order: all the previous Chinese links we got them when Went visited China in October 08 & March 09, Amber, Aryel & their Wentworth Blog, Tieba Baidu, etc - thanks, as usual!

2 comments:

Fuser said...

i wand to say one more time thanks to all and first to Laila for this photos they are beautyfull.
Wentworth look like having good times that night but always have this question on his eyes...
anyway..he is so hot with this hair/i wich i can be there/
he is only a dream but could be real/the minute i will see him is near.

Laila said...

You know, Fuser, I kinda' got the impression that he was a little tired or perhaps overwhelmed or maybe even just not into it all... and I mean no disrespect but we know our Went is not a glitz & glamour kinda' guy! He's shy & reserved in certain situations. I think he's extremely professional but probably wants to do what needs to be done & get it done with - the extras, for him, are not necessary.

I can respect that b/c I'm the same way. I'm appreciative of every opportunity I'm afforded BUT I like to do what I'm commissioned to do or whatever I'm supposed to do & then I want it to be over. I don't rush or seem anxious or rude, but I'm a no-nonsense sort of person who simply doesn't need the "extras"! Not that I'm ungrateful, it's just that I don't like to linger around or drag things out any longer than necessary - hope I'm making sense, but it's the same "thing" I get from Wentworth... see we're like twins haha!