Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hi there!

Hi I am just checking in to let you all know that I am working on the translation of the Italian GQ interview. It's a bit long and the first page basically goes over what prison break is about and how it was nominated for a golden globe award and it won a people's choice award in 2006.
It goes on to say that prison break was first filmed in Chicago in Joliet state penitentiary which is where the first scene of the movie "Blues Brothers" was filmed as well.
It also says that Prison break is a spectacular series full of violence ( to his mother's despair) political intrigue, plots, and betrayal In which there is also room for an inevitable love story between Michael and the Prison's doctor, Sarah Tancredi,(In my opinion, we could have done sans this cheesy love story)
to which Wentworth describes as a Sunday morning animated cartoon with it's fingers cut off (LOL this boy is nuts) ha ha ha ha ha!!! still love you wenty!!.

Ok it's late and I have to get to bed but I promise I'll have the translation ready for you all tomorrow. I PROMISE!!!

YAY!!! WENT IS COMING BACK HOME!!!! I do have to say that he sure missed 3 days of unbelievably gorgeous weather out here. 94 degrees outside for the past 3 days!! tomorrow upon his arrival back here, should be still hot but not as much. you missed out papi!!! It'll be good to have him back though. L.A. is just not the same without him...

ok everybody see you soon!

SoHo

3 comments:

Laila said...

Thanks M! Great translation so far! Can't wait for the rest! Hope you got some sleep & took my advice: don't go to work! Go to LAX =)

Fuser said...

if laila and fuser or zie or somebody else lives in LA will go to the LAX but soho needs invitation from Wentworth!in my country we have a phrase "lot of work eats the master" i thing is good for soho ha! ha!

Laila said...

Yeah work is very good for SoHo b/c she might get into trouble if she wasn't LOL! I live in LA, Fuser, but I live in the "other" LA =)