Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Went is on his way home...

Thanks to the lovely ladies at Tieba Baidu, we have photos of Wentworth on his way home. Check out the 3rd pic - you know where he went before he boarded the plane! The pics were taken about 3 hours ago! You know what that means SoHo? That means you have somewhere to be tomorrow! Don't go to work! Just look at the pics & think of the loveliness that would await you should you decide to play hooky from work (damn, I went back old school with that one LOL)!

4 comments:

Fuser said...

Soho take some flowers and go to LAX the baby is coming back home.
Laila give you the perfect excuse.DON'T GO TO WORK.

SoHo said...

hahahaha I wish. I dont even know what time he'll arrive and I have to work. Besides, if i am going to meet him. I dont want to be rushed.

Laila said...

Girl please - rush for Wentworth! Dang I wish I was there! Forget work, we'd be SO there LOL!

Fuser said...

soho you must be like me.the last 2 days i'm spending lot of my working time in your site writting comments.do something for you mami!
(if my boss know about this....)