Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dialogue from Chevy Night


I'm not sure if this is from the press conference that night or not, but here you go anway lol! I'm still working on watching all the vids!

He's asked about his plans after being in PB as Michael Scofield.
I was Michael Scofield for 4 years and now I would like to try something else. I was planning to participate in an independent film. The story is about the relationship between husband and wife. Completely different from the PB; there is no prison, no plot, no special effects. For me, I have been looking for a new change.


He's asked since he's very popular in China, has he met a fan that "moved" him.
The last time I came to Shanghai, during the Huangpu River cruise, I encountered such a fan. At that time, a young female fans gave me a book, asked me to sign it. I looked, staring blankly for a few seconds. She was holding my senior thesis from Princeton University. This was her copy that she had downloaded from the Internet. (He goes on to mention the paper being boring & how much time it must have taken her to read it - unless he said she had too much time on her hands to read all that LOL then says he's grateful to her for the love & support.)

He's asked to talk about the Cruze.
He says he had the opportunity to ride in the Cruze on his way from the airport. He also says tt's sporty, fashionable & left a great impression on him. He was surprised by the amount of space in the backseat, very comfortable, etc. (same stuff you've read already) - He sure as heck talks a lot about that backseat space... hmm... hey Went, I drive a small car like the Cruze & mine has lots of space, too =D - He goes on to say that he's very happy to be the spokesman.

He's asked about his driving skills, since he's had the opportunity to drive lots of different cars.

He laughs & says "I think my driving skills are good! I pay very close attention to driving safety. Shooting [Prison Break] over the past 4 years, I personally have experienced a lot of stunts, including the car chases and crash scenes. These are very interesting experiences, but I also know that these are done in a very safe environment. In real life I understand that more caution is necessary when driving, traffic laws must be observed. This is very important.

He's asked who his favorite Chinese director is.

He again mentions Zhang Yimou, the Beijing Olympic Games opening ceremony director.

He's asked if he's satisfied with this endorsement.
"I am very happy to have the opportunity to come to China." Then he goes on talking about the global collaboration of actors with foreign markets (as for as the film/entertainment industry goes & how important is is for actors to establish relationships abroad - I'm paraphrasing as I remember what he said when he had the press conference last month. This is basically the same thing.) He then says that because of Prison Break he is known & has lots of fans in China & he feels this opened the door for the deal with Chevy, because of his exposure in China. He also says that this is not just work for him because he has the opportunity to meet fans and that is special; he "treasures this opportunity."

4 comments:

Sweet-n-Stuff said...

S E here!

Well, this interview is fresh. So I guess the news about the "Bioshock" movie isn't accurate. Darn it! He'd be great in something like that! I really hate that.

Laila said...

Hey SE! This article might not be so fresh! It really sounds like his answers from the last press conference. I could be wrong but the answers sound exactly the same!

Fuser said...

when the questions is exactly the same he has no other choice.thats why he give the same answers.
but look s like he knows all the answers like poeme.

Laila said...

You're right, he does seem to have his answers down to a science! Well, again, like you said, if he's asked the same things, then why not give the same answer!