Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SoHo's new year plans

Ok so it's not quite new years here in Los Angeles just yet... My plans? well I am supposed to rock out at this huge New Years Eve party at the Paramount Studios back lot. You see the plan was to go as a VIP and go backstage and be able to meet Katie Perry but i dont like her LOL! also I'd meet the celebrity host and the surprise celebrity singer... I wanted to take a sign that read I love SoHo Meets SoLo and have the celebs hold it while I video tape them and take pics and maybe even pop a few questions here and there but I am just WAY too tired from work. I work LONG hours 6 days a week (this week so far) and am not really feeling energized. Hopefully I convince myself to go.. In the meantime:


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah its seemed like a good plan.
So finally what did you do in your New Years Eve?

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I forgot...
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!!

SoHo said...

I stayed at home and chatted with Zie... one of our readers.