Thursday, December 18, 2008

500 fans & 60 interviews

Japan Today has an article about our boo Wentworth in their current paper! You know that he was there on December 17 to promote this season's Prison Break, but what you may not have known is that about 500 people showed up at the Narita airport to welcome Went as he arrived!

Wentworth was scheduled to do about 60 interviews while he was in Japan! Wow, bet he got little to NO sleep! At a press conference in Tokyo, he said: “I learnt judo when I was young, and my sensei told me various things about Japan and I became interested. I’d like to see some temples or shrines when I have some time off.”

Don't forget to watch the Fall Season Finale of Prison Break entitled "The Sunshine State" this coming Monday at 8pm CST on FOX! What a terrific early Christmas present that will be!


Info credit: Japan Today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i am a black belt Judo myself! LOL!! Something he and i have in common! hehehehe....