Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Soho's latest music crush

Ok everbody!! This is a bit on the random side BUT you all know it was coming. LOL anyway I was on youtube as I always am while updating the blog with new posts and I came across an interview of yes ANOTHER of my favorite bands... why I like this band so much?? well they have good music and the lead singer is my latest music crush meaning Wentworth Miller is my TV crush but Brendon (lead singer of Panic At The Disco) is my music crush. I still LOVE our Wenty but...dude... BRENDON IS FINE FINE FINE!!!! I call him my luscious lips because he has luscious lips... so kissable. here is a snippet of a few questions they answered. Brendon is the one in the red shirt... What do you think? yay or nay? In the vid at 1:13 to 1:17 he's hot hot hot!!! little on the geeky/dorky side but that's why i like him...The video after that is one of my favorites songs called nine in the afternoon... he's even cuter when he cant get his lines right on the last vid! And we have the same personality complete with the happy cursing and all !! ahhhh!!... And that SMILE!!! I am sooo in love with this guy! DAMN HE'S ONE SEXY GUN!!! Ok i'll stop now LOL
ENJOY!!




Info credit: youtube

No comments: