Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MY NEW PHONE!!!

Ok at the request of Zie and Hanan (two of our lovely readers), I have decided to post pictures of my "Went" phone which has died and my new phone which I absolutely LOVE. Ok the first picture is my "Went" phone. WHEN IT WAS NEW it was a nice shiny sleek black. very classy looking and thin. Not like the razor phone but really nice though. And It's the phone that yes, our lovely most sexy Went used to talk to SoLo back in April...

The second phone is also an LG (Life is Good) silver shine with a mirror finish... by that I mean the screen also works as a mirror. It's so easy to use and looks great! I like the joystick and it takes really good pictures and video... so without further ado here are my phones! =)


The famous Went phone... It used to be nice and shiny, sleek and classy... LOL!!
This is the front of it... GREAT phone by the way but I guess it really was time for a new one.

This is my NEW LG SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! do you really have to guess as to what my wallpaper would be?? LOL
This is a side ways picture of the back of my new phone.
Another sideways picture of the front of my phone... This is the MIRROR screen i was telling you about.... it comes in handy at restaurants and work LOL!
here it is again.. ahhh it's so silky looking LOL


Info credit: SoHo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL PHONE!!!!! I LIKE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace "Went" phone and good life to the new one which I find very classy and beautiful too!(a true girl phone)

It's a good thing that the new one have a mirror screen. You can look at yourself and see how cute(and lucky) you are the next time you gonna have another opportunity to meet the beautiful Wentworth! ;)

Hahaha...NO don't need to guess about what could be your wallpaper...to easy!! LOL

I also have pictures of him as wallpaper on my laptop and my phone!(unfortunately for me, I haven't meet him yet,therefore, no photo of him and me together):-(

Thanks for the pictures!! ;)

Laila said...

RIP my dear Went phone =( You have served your purpose in life. Rest assured you will not be forgotten!

SoLo

SoHo said...

Hanan
aawww thanx I am blushing now ha ha ha ha ha

yeah my new phone is so beautiful and classy looking. I was going to get the red one so that it matched my car, coffee mug, ipod, and bookshelf, but the red one didnt look as nice.. LOL