Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SoHo's new phone!!!

My old phone or as SoLo called it my "WENT" phone has died so i did get a new one the next day. I am a HUGE FAN OF LG phones I just think they're great. I got the LG Shine!!! I absolutely LOVE it and it takes AMAZING pictures and vids. One of our loyal readers ZIE from Singapore (and now good friend) asked me to post pictures of my old phone and my new one to compare.. I was all for it until I realized I couldnt find my camera to take pictures of them LOL!! Iam still looking so as soon as i find it. you all will get to see my new phone... nothing exciting but I am willing to share my happiness with all of you =)

See you all in a bit!

SoHo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi girls,
SoHo sad to hear that your old phone passed away.
All my thoughts goes out to you.
Like ZIE I aske you to post pictures of the death phone(of course when you find the solution to take pictures of them). Maybe for a last tribute?(after all Wentworth hold it in his hands, so he really deserve it):D

PS:Thanks for sharing whith us and congrat to your new LG Shine phone!!

Anonymous said...

hey there...i am using my sis's LG phone too..lol. I will wait fo ur pics :)

SoHo said...

Hanan

Thanx so much. I was really near tears when my phone died. I was just so attached. However my new phone is sooooo awesome that I am beginning to forget my old phone already. did you ask for pics? email or comment? i dont remember seeing your suggestion. anyway i'll have pics as soon as i find my freakin camera LOL

Thanx again! Love ya lots!!


Zie,

Wow! your sis is an LG fan too huh?? that's awesome!! I think as long as LG (Live is Good) keeps making phones, I'll keep buying them. they are such good phones!!!

Anonymous said...

HI, my sis is a cellphone fan. She gets all sorts of phones/brands. No one brand in particular. I love Motorola but so far mine is giving me problem and it's the new one :( Anyway i am stil getting used to the LG KS 360 phone :)