Saturday, December 27, 2008

RIP my phone!!

Yesterday my cell phone worked just fine. As I finished my shift at work I noticed that it had turned off in order to save the last bit of battery power it had left... When i got home to charge it, I noticed that the slot where the charger is supposed to connect in order to charge my phone was lose and cannot be fixed... How do I know it cant be fixed?? well my sister is the biggest cell phone nerd one can ever meet. She worked for the largest cell phone provider in the U.S. Show she has a HELL OF A LOT OF CELL PHONE KNOWLEDGE. Now she works for it's competitor and yes my phone cant be fixed. Hopefully this week I get a new one... If i have time.. R.I.P. MY CELL.PHONE!!. I was sooooooooo attached to my phone... =( Oh well... time for a change...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO!! sorry to know about your cell phone. My motorola phone is also in the shop. I am using my brother in law's phone now lol.

We'll text again soon..:)

Laila said...

NOT THE "WENT" PHONE?!?!?! How could you kill the Went phone? I am so disappointed in you *shaking head*

SoHo said...

NOOO you cant be disappointed in me! LOL i didnt break it. It broke on its own. Even I was surprised. Oh well, I LOVE my new SHINE!!