Monday, December 1, 2008

More from the interview

Here is a bit more of the interview from december with Dom and Went... there was NO CAMPING OUT AT STARBUCKS. NO BLUSHING EITHER (i have natural blush it was hot that day) LOL I still love you Went ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! The interviewer was sooooo charmed with Went it was sooooo cute!! Check it out!!! oh and Dom, you're being sooo modest... you really are Australia's gift to the world!!!!. DOM YOU ROCK!!!!


Video credit: sassling on youtube

6 comments:

Laila said...

Now you know, I could just hug him to pieces! He's the sweetest & I've gotta say that either he was really creeped out by us or he was really impressed & he loves us! ...I think it's the latter ;)

That reporter is adorable! "the best looking man I've ever seen"! I agree with her 210%! And Went asking her if she wanted water when she said "it's hot in here" is the sweetest thing! Yeah I know anybody can offer someone else water, but it shows that he's not on this high horse and doesn't let his success go to his head! Can you think of many other "stars" that will offer you something to drink? Didn't think so! Our Wentworth is one of a kind ;)

SoLo =)

Amber7 said...

Oh My! He mentioned you again. How sweet...

He'll never forget that encounter! :D

Laila said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you like crazy, Amber! How are you? Is he not the sweetest?!?

SoLo <=== is in love =)

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha yeah he's sweet! Hi Amber!

Amber7 said...

Hi girls! Actually I'm... "twitterpated"! He's gorgeous... each day more & more!

(SoLo! I'll talk to u soon, I promise! Now I have to go to work) ;D

Laila said...

"Twitterpated"... I love that word! The things people come up with in the Urban Dictionary LOL! We better talk soon! Love ya!

Laila =)