Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nick Santora on Prison Break

*I posted this yesterday BUT for some odd reason, it was just sitting here =\

Nick Santora hints that the writers would stay around as long as the network asks, even though everyone says that Prison Break Season 4 will be the last.

"We will continue to make PB for as long as the network asks us to," Nick writes on PBreakFans. "But if we are not asked back for a 5th season or a 6th or whatever, that would be the end of the road. But we, as writer/producers, don't worry about that stuff - we make as good a show as we can and see what happens. The network has been great to us and they are our partners in the show - we will work hard for them and give them a show we hope they are proud of and see what happens. That's the way it is on every show. You put it on the air and hope for the best."



Info credit: PBFans

4 comments:

Simplicity said...

Well! I don't need to do any more Googling if I ever want to see photos/updates/whatevers of Wentworth, that's for sure! :)

I see that you clicked on following my blog. Although, truthfully, just in case you didn't actually READ my blog :) I don't know the first thing about Wentworth...nor do I write about him often! :(

Thanks for stopping by...great blog!

SoHo said...

Simplicity

Your blog is GREAT!!! It's too bad you dont know much about Wentworth but I am glad you're coming here so at least you'll learn a bit here and there. Thanx for coming. Hope to see you again soon! Happy new year!!!!

oh is that you up there? ah your so pretty!!!

Simplicity said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww...see? I just put a comment on your most recent post saying you girls are adorable and here you are proving it again! Thank you...*blush* It's all about angles my dear...and being able to delete the 50 shots beforehand! Thank goodness for digital cameras!

I will be back!

Laila said...

Hiya Simplicity! And ain't that the truth about digital cameras! I know how sit that camera just right to get a good angle then if it's not as perfect as I wanted, I press that function/erase button very quickly LOL! You're the best, honey! Take care!