Wednesday, June 2, 2010

World cup fever!!!


HI!!!!!!!! ok so as most of you know, the soccer world cup will take place this time in beautiful south africa!!!! yeah!! I know!!! amazing right?? gosh I wish i would be able to go. Even if ur not a soccer fan or normally dont follow any sports like me, all this talk about the world cup and knowing all these people that have already made there way to south africa for the games makes me excited!!! I wish i would be able to go just to paint my face in green, white, and red and wear a giant sombrero. LOL!!! ah nothing like some good times with friends watching a soccer match even though you dont normally watch them.. LOL the hype has me hyped LOL!! This time mexico is going against france july 17,2010. yes and believe me I am ready to place my bet in favor of mexico. naturally. So my question for you, my lovely readers is the following... is ur home team at the world cup this year? and who is ur country playing against? btw my boss's well ex boss lol well his friend is a sound engineer and does sound for movies so he's been flown to south africa to shoot a reality tv show basically about the world cup. the way it works is that a big house is rented out and inside they've moved in one person from every country who's team will be participating in the world cup. as teams start losing in the world cup, then that person who's home country has lost during the world cup will be leaving the house. It seems pretty cool to me but anyway good luck to all the teams and may the best one win!!! I am so excite!!! BH it's ur country against mine. remember our bet. And you'll have to wrap ur french self in a giant mexican flag when ur team loses. HOWEVER should my team lose, then it'll be me holding my end of the bet. LOL gosh MEXICO BETTER NOT LOSE. LOL!!! Ummmm what else?? oh yeah hey BH!! You guys didnt win us during the french/mexican war so you wont win now. LOL JK good luck to both teams and may the best one win. with that being said... I repeat my question to my wonderful amazing lovely readers, does your country have a soccer team that will be participating int the 2010 world cup and if so, what team will your team be playing against?

2 comments:

Zie said...

Singapore will never ever make it to the World Cup! That's a fact lol!

I support England :) COME ON ENGLAND!!!

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha ur hilarious