Sunday, June 13, 2010

England vs U.S.A


wow i dont know what it is about the world cup this time around that the first three games were all ties between both teams!!! The opening game was South Africa vs Mexico and they tied, 1-1 then Uruguay vs France they tied too 0-0, Today it was and interesting match between England vs USA they also tied 1-1!!! Argentina broke the cycle when they went up against Nigeria. Argentina 1 and Nigeria 0. Korea won Greece with final score 2-0. Tomorrow's games are Algeria vs Slovania, Serbia vs Ghana, and Germany vs Australia!! I am sooooo waiting for Mexico's next game on thursday!!! YAY!!! is anybody but me and I am guessing Zie following the world cup? LOL somehow I feel alone on this one. anyway BH our bet still stands get ready to wrap that Mexican flag around you when France loses!! LOL Dont worry if Mexico loses I'll wrap myself with in a French flag. I gotta keep my end of the deal too. But i am pretty confident with my team. LOL Alright guys thanx for visiting my blog. I seem to not have too much to post about lately but thanx for sticking with me anyway. ok I'll post again in a bit so hang tight.

4 comments:

Zie said...

I stayed up at 230 am to watch England's match...was jumping for joy when they scored. Then i was sad when USA scored lol!!! Oh well..

Next team on my list is Portugal..they have Cristiano Ronaldo (who used to play in my favourite English soccer team - Manchester United hehe)

And for your sake Soho - Mexico is on my list also ;)

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha WOW yeah i totally knew you were gonna watch the match ha ha ha ha I knew it and once they said England against USA I said uh oh. LOL Zie for England and me for USA but yeah they tied. LOL

OMG yay!! thanx Zie. I am praying Mexico wins otherwise I lose a bet. ha ha ha ha ha thanx girl!!

Fuser said...

ok. Mexico have one of the most bautyful men's on his team!
Rafael Marquez!(and I love Barcelona FC)
my team Greece play like dead meet LOL and Korea won the game because the playres was better the ours in so many levels.I love Argentinas team and I wish them all the best.they will laugh with us(Greece team)and they will be boring to score in our match! lol
do you like Kaka from Brazil?
he is amazing player or what?
oh! and i don't like the english team(exept Beckham ofcours but now is out..for good)

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha thanx for the compliment on Mexicans LOL yeah I think Rafa's cute. OMG once Greece lost, I immediately thought of u Fuser. OMG i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOL I have to agree with you on this one. Korea really did play a great game. Greece could have done a little better but I think Korea's team is more seasoned. so they had that advantage.

Kaka!!!!! OMG HE's AMAZING!!! he should have a one on one game with this guy. LOL he's like a freakin bull pure power on this one. LOL.

I wanted USA to win. but they tied with the English. So at least USA didnt lose. Zie, ur team against mine. LOL

yeah Beckahm is suuuuuppppeeeeerrrr HOT. I gotta agree with you again Fuser. LOL ha ha ha